This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and a sign-on bonus. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, LTD and STD, sick leave, PTO, life insurance, CME and stipend, a 401K retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working minutes from beautiful, white beaches of South Carolina. The community provides great weather, a low cost of living, and lots of Southern hospitality all right on the coast.
At CompHealth, we’re experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you’ll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Kyle Birdsall directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- General psychiatrist
- Inpatient behavioral unit
- Monday to Friday
- Shared call coverage
- Adult population
- Approximately 15 patients per day
- Full benefits, relocation, and sign-on bonus
- Competitive compensation package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail