You will receive a competitive compensation package and a full comprehensive benefits package. You will also be offered vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and allowance, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in the home of Ohio State University with all the amenities, pubs, eateries, galleries, lectures, concerts, and other excitement large college towns have to offer.
Let CompHealth know what is important to you. We can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Kyle Birdsall directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth. Refer to job number 2641009.
- Quick Facts:
- 100% clinical and inpatient role
- Monday - Friday, full time
- Will consider 4, 10-hour shifts or flex schedule
- Join multiple psychiatrists and mid-levels
- Will consider residents/fellows
- See patients ages 18 and older
- Manageable caseload
- Must be board certified
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail