This partnership-track opportunity has a full complement of benefits that include malpractice paid. You will be offered medical benefits, six weeks of vacation, CME allowance, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, relocation reimbursement, and a retirement package.
You will enjoy living in this suburban community with a close drive to the coast and metro areas.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other orthopedic surgery job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please submit your CV to CompHealth and call 800-365-8901..
- Quick Facts:
- Private practice
- See 20 plus patients per day
- Well-established orthopedic group
- General, sports, and joint replacement practice
- Candidates must be BE/BC
- Partnership track
- Paid malpractice
- Six weeks of vacation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail