This independent contractor position offers an income guarantee that covers salary and benefits.
Newberry, SC is a town rich in history and known for its rural beauty and small town charm, carefully and beautifully preserved. It offers a remarkably high quality of life. A pleasant climate, beautiful natural surroundings, ease of transportation, affordable homes, good schools, and a growing local economy are just a few of the reasons why.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Sharon Wilmot directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth. Refer to job number 2623553.
- Quick Facts:
- Independent contractor
- Solo position, experience preferred
- Be the only ENT in town
- General ENT cases
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Call is 10 days per month
- Lots of referrals from pediatrics and PCs
- Must want to be a part of the community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail