This employed opportunity has a salary based on experience and a sign-on bonus. You will be offered health/dental/vision benefits, a 401k, STD/LTD, CME allowance, occurrence malpractice, relocation assistance, student loan reimbursement, and 6 weeks of vacation to start.
Providence combines the friendliness of a small town with the culture and sophistication of a big city. The city has a thriving arts community, vibrant and diverse neighborhoods, fantastic hotels, a renowned restaurant scene, and tons of things to do.
CompHealth has been one of America's most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years. Our consultants are known for their expertise. So when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Corey Hann directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Salary based on experience and a sign-on bonus
- General B&B cases, 90% supervision
- 1:25 in-house call, pre/post day off
- Newly graduated residents and fellows welcomed
- Academic opportunity
- Board certified or board eligible
- 6 weeks of vacation to start
- Excellent location in downtown Providence, RI
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail