This partnership-track opportunity offers an excellent compensation package. You will also receive a full benefits package, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, life insurance/disability, 6 weeks of vacation to start, CME stipend of $5,000, a retirement plan, and federal tort malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living in this Gulf coastal Texas town that offers 365 days of tropical weather. This is a scenic and cultural place like no other. It is known as Texas' Tropical Playground, and it is located a short 40 minutes from South Padre Island. The area has the lowest cost of living in the nation, which includes affordable housing and no state income tax.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please call Dona Menton at 800-365-8900 or forward your CV and references to CompHealth. Refer to job number 2619653.
- Quick Facts:
- Excellent compensation
- Very stable group with 1-year partnership-track
- Only level 2 facility in the valley
- 12 physicians and 33 CRNAs
- General, including peds, OB, and trauma
- Call of 1:7
- Board certified or board eligible
- Close to beaches
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail