Physician: General Adult Psychiatrist Needed in Shreveport, LA | JOB-2652056
CompHealth Shreveport, LA
- Posted: over a month ago
They offer a generous compensation with bonus opportunities. You will also receive student loan assistance, relocation/sign-on bonus, malpractice coverage, PTO, CME, life insurance/disability, and a retirement plan.
You will enjoy living and working in this family-friendly city with great schools. This is a large waterfront city that combines unique and renowned cooking, a colorful music scene, and plenty of Southern charm. The area boasts year-round festivals, great local dining experiences, live music, family attractions, and the friendliest people you will ever meet. Shreveport is the commercial and cultural center of the region.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please contact Kyle Birdsall directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth. Refer to job number 2652056.
- Quick Facts:
- Private facility
- Full-time position
- Inpatient work is initial evaluations and assessments
- Adult inpatient unit and adult partial hospitalization program
- Have 15 to 20 patient encounters per day
- Strong work ethic needed
- MD/DO degree from an accredited program
- BC/BE in general psychiatry required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail