In addition to the hourly rate and additional stipend you will be offered a 2 percent matching IRA contribution, medical benefits, CME, malpractice, and paid time off.
You will enjoy living in or near Connecticut’s capital city of Hartford. It places you within easy drive of New York City and Boston, Massachusetts. You can live in some of the most upscale communities in the state with exceptional universities nearby and some of the best golf in the Northeast.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find an UC job opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please call Shari Berman at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references at CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Competitive pay
- 2 percent matching IRA contribution
- Medical benefits
- Malpractice coverage
- Board eligible, if coming out of residency
- DocuTAP EMR
- X-ray and lab onsite
- Easy drive of New York City and Boston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail