This employed position offers a generous compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, vacation, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a pension package, and malpractice coverage.
Thief River Falls, MN Thief River Falls is home to an 18-hole golf course situated along the Thief River north of the city. The city is along several regional snowmobile trails reaching northern Minnesota, including the Wapiti Trail, which leads to Fourtown and Grygla. Other trails lead to Greenbush, Warren, and Red Lake Falls.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Susan Kindle directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Outpatient only
- Practice offers a full spectrum of services
- Board certified or board eligible
- 20 patients per day
- H-1B and and J1 visas accepted
- Hospitalist support in place
- Work for large stable healthcare organization
- Minnesota license needed
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail