This employed model offers a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits. You will enjoy a two or three year guarantee for base salary, then transitions to a productivity-based RVU model. You may also receive loan repayment, medical benefits, a 403B, vacation time, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy practicing in Old Lyme. It is a coastal town in New London County, Connecticut, United States. The Main Street of the town, Lyme Street, is a historic district. The town has long been a popular summer resort and artists' colony. You can meander down a quiet lane or launch your canoe or kayak and glide through the waters of the rivers and lakes.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Stephanie Miles at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Flexible schedule to ensure work/life balance
- Academic and leadership opportunities
- Comfortable seeing all ages
- Loan repayment assistance for some locations
- Collegial and supportive environment
- Full suite of practice management services
- Employment model with competitive compensation
- Excellent benefit and retirement plans
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail