The compensation is on a productivity model once you get established. You will receive medical benefits for you and your family, a stipend for dental, a 401K, relocation assistance, 5 days of CME and $2K, 20 days of PTO, and malpractice.
Enjoy living and working in this highly-desirable area with beautiful beaches, a vibrant economy, and low cost of living. Jacksonville, NC, home to the largest Marine Corps base on the eastern seaboard. Dine at an extraordinary selection of restaurants and sample some of the coast’s best ethnic cuisine.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For more information, please contact Eileen Schreck directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and reference to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Join a successful multispecialty group of 25 providers
- Outpatient with the exception of pediatrics, hospitalists handle adult inpatient
- Young patient base with half the patients under 30 years old
- Expect a busy pace of 25+ patients per day and 1:6 call
- Beautiful coastal North Carolina location completes the package
- Can support VISA sponsorships - there are 3 slots left
- Excellent earnings potential
- Medical for family; stipend for dental
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail