This position offers a two year salary guarantee and generous incentives. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, NHSC education loan repayment, malpractice insurance, medical, vision, and dental benefits, 22 vacation days, life insurance, 10 days of CME time with a $6K stipend, a pension plan, and relocation assistance.
Springfield is located in the southwestern part of the state, in the middle of some of Minnesota's most productive farmland. The residents and business owners value small town living. Local clubs, civic organizations and foundations are proud of and work hard at promoting the community. Springfield is known for its beautiful city parks with pool, tennis courts, ball fields and walking/biking trails.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact CompHealth today. We are thoroughly trained in your area of focus, so you’ll receive knowledgeable answers to your questions and expert help in finding a family medicine job that fits your exact needs.
To get started, please contact Julia Levy at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth. Reference job number 2504147.
- Quick Facts:
- Outpatient with nursing home rounding
- 4 1/2 day work week
- Call by phone, very minimal and no OB
- Average of 25 patients per day
- Board certified or eligible
- J1 and H-1B visas welcomed
- Two year salary guarantee
- Generous incentive
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail