You’ll receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and PTO. You’ll also be provided relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy this city near Fort Bragg. You will have the great North Carolina weather for relaxing on Atlantic beaches with all the city amenities offered in the Raleigh-Durham area nearby. The community is supportive of youth sports and music programs and offers exceptional public and private school options for those with families.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other FM jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Susan Kindle directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Family practice physician
- Compensation over $200K plus RVU
- Call 1:6, no nights or weekends
- 4.5 day work week
- 50 percent teaching/50 percent practitioner
- Full medical benefits
- Malpractice with tail
- Loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail