You’ll be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance. You’ll also receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and five weeks of vacation.
You will enjoy living in Miles City, a small town with big hearted people and a big appetite for celebrations, festivals, and community activities.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any FM jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Eileen Schreck directly at 800-365-8900 or send your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Your choice of outpatient or traditional medicine
- Visa candidates welcomed
- Board certified or board eligible
- Call for your own patients only
- Medical, vision, and dental Insurance for physician and family
- Five weeks vacation
- Loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail