This opportunity has a generous compensation package with bonuses and shareholdership. You will be offered medical benefits, PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this major Wisconsin metropolitan area with all the amenities of a large university town, including eateries, art galleries, pubs, shopping, and nightlife for every taste.
At CompHealth, we’re experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you’ll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested, call Art Moran directly at 800-365-8900 for full details or reply with an updated copy of you CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Flexible work hours
- 4.5 day work week
- Saturday morning rotations
- Call of two weekends per year
- Shareholdership after second year
- Self-insured malpractice
- Sign-on bonus
- Outstanding compensation and benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail