This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive relocation reimbursement, medical benefits, 33 days of PTO, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in Pahala, the big island well known for its beauty, friendly people, and laid-back lifestyle. It has scenic volcanos, beautiful beaches including back sand beaches and lush vegetation. With its location, year round warm weather, and great desirability, the island has a strong economy based on agriculture, including coffee (famous Kona coffee), nuts, fishing, hunting boar, and several old sugar plantations.
At CompHealth, we’re experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you’ll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested, call Art Moran directly at 800-365-8900 for full details or reply with an updated copy of you CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Family practice physician needed
- Inpatient and outpatient practice
- Light call of 1:3
- 14 patients per day
- 4.5 work days per week
- Board certified or board eligible
- Competitive comp and benefits
- 33 PTO days
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail