This employed position offers a competitive compensation package and additional bonuses after one year. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, four weeks of PTO, CME time, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
Come work in Cranston, it is the third largest city in the state. The center of population of Rhode Island is located in here. Cranston is a part of the Providence metropolitan area. The city was named a Best City to Live in America by 24/7 Wall Street for three years in a row beginning in 2014.
At CompHealth, we’re experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you’ll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Susan Kindle directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth..
- Quick Facts:
- Family practice opportunity
- 32 hours clinical and 8 hours administrative
- 1:7 phone-only call
- Efficient support staff
- Board certified or board eligible
- Competitive compensation
- Generous vacation and PTO
- CME, medical, dental, and life insurance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail