This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation leave, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
With more sunshine than Portland or Eugene, nature on the doorstep, and great craft beer and coffee, Bend may just be the perfect small US city. Bend is on the eastern edge of the Cascades mountain range, under the volcanic peaks of the Three Sisters and Mount Bachelor, with the Deschutes river running through it. You will have almost unlimited year-round access to adventures in the great outdoors.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position or to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Theresa O'Neill directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Annual salary
- Relocation assistance
- Medical and dental insurance package
- Malpractice insurance
- Accrued vacation leave
- Loan repayment
- Team-based environment with great rapport
- Large pre-natal focus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail