You will be offered a competitive financial package including, health benefits, and production bonus. You will also receive a 403B retirement saving plan, vacation, CME reimbursement, and malpractice coverage.
Come work in Eldersburg. It is a suburb of Baltimore with a population of 31,892 and in the fastest growing county in the State. There are great public and private schools throughout the area.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 800-365-8900 for further info or email CV to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Established outpatient practice
- Hospital-employed opportunity
- Phone-only call of 1:6
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Board certified or eligible
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Practice has EMR
- Production bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail