This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered student loan repayment, malpractice coverage, medical benefits, CME time, life insurance, relocation reimbursement, and a retirement package.
This opening is located in an appealing North Carolina city. It is located between the Blue Ridge Mountains and the Atlantic Ocean. The Piedmont Triad has prominent universities, a comfortable climate, and plenty of entertainment.
Call and let CompHealth know what’s important to you. We can connect you with internal medicine jobs or family medicine jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, call Eileen Schreck directly at 800-365-8900 or send your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Outpatient only
- 25 patients per day
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Full ancillary support staff
- Competitive compensation with bonuses
- Student loan repayment
- Relocation reimbursement
- Malpractice, medical, and life insurance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail