This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, 28 days of vacation, a generous sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a 403(b) retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Live where families vacation. Custer City sits in the Southern part of the Black Hills, with nearby prairie, serving as both a mountain town and a ranch community. There are great schools, safe neighborhoods, a growing economy, world-class public recreational space, and stunning landscapes. You will be minutes away from Custer State Park, Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse Memorial, Sylvan Lake, and other area attractions.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other primary care physician jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
For additional information, call Eileen Schreck at 800-365-8900 or send your CV to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Outpatient, hospitalist, ER, and nursing home rotation
- Monday - Friday, with 1:5 call
- Brand new state-of-the-art clinic
- Academic affiliation
- Board certified or board eligible
- Join four other family medicine physicians
- Competitive salary plus bonuses
- Benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail