This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with RVU and quality bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in one of the largest cities in South Carolina. This historic southern city has colleges, local boutiques, eateries, and nightlife. Outside the city, you have access to inviting lakes and outdoor activities. You will also find it an easy drive to the nationally renowned beaches on the breathtaking South Carolina shoreline.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth. Refer to job number 2617202.
- Quick Facts:
- Competitive base salary plus RVU and quality bonus
- Choose 100% outpatient or traditional
- 3 clinic locations to choose from
- 4.5-day workweek
- See an average of 20 patients per day
- Be hospital-employed
- Columbia is the 2nd largest city in South Carolina
- Beach excursions and mountain retreats are just a day trip away
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail