This position offers a competitive salary and benefits, as well as the opportunity for those who desire flexibility in balancing career and family interests. You will receive comprehensive medical benefits, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, four weeks of PTO, a sign-on bonus, and malpractice insurance.
Come practice in this wonderful area with a mild climate and lots to do. There are collegiate sports, cultural opportunities, beautiful natural areas, and crystal sand beaches nearby for your enjoyment.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call me at 800-365-8900 and e-mail your CV to CompHealth and refer to job number 2501658.
- Quick Facts:
- Bring your love of teaching to the oldest FM residency program in Florida
- 40-hour work week
- Inpatient and outpatient responsibilities with clinical teaching
- Teach residents and medical students
- Physicians specializing in geriatrics, FM w/OB, and sports medicine welcomed
- Be board certified and have or be able to get FL license
- Competitive salary with all benefits
- College town with cultural opportunities, collegiate sports, natural areas, and lovely beaches
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail