This position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, vacation, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
This city is the cultural, healthcare, and educational center of eastern North Dakota and northwestern Minnesota. It is home to a major university with all the excitement a college town can offer.
At CompHealth, we’re experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you’ll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested, please call Shari Berman at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references at CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Traditional practice setting
- Call of 1:8
- All on-site labs
- Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Newborn nursery care is optional
- OB optional
- J1 and H1-B visas accepted
- Above average compensation package and bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail