They are offering a competitive salary based on years of experience. You will also receive loan repayment, disability and life insurance, a retirement plan and pension, loan repayment or sign-on, CME time with stipend, vacation, and malpractice insurance.
Longview is ideally situated between Seattle, Washington and Portland, Oregon, offering residents a rural life-style with year-round opportunities for recreation. It is the largest city in Cowlitz County.
At CompHealth, we’re experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you’ll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For more information, please email CV to CompHealth or call 800-365-8900.
- Quick Facts:
- Growing clinic
- 4 day work week option
- 36 hours patient time plus 4 hours administrative
- Full support staff
- Must have WA and OR license
- Competitive compensation sign-on, and benefits
- Student loan repayment
- 90 minutes from the Pacific Ocean or Cascade Mountains
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail