This employed opportunity has an excellent compensation package with RVU/productivity bonus. You will be offered full medical benefits, LTD and STD, life insurance options, vacation, CME, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, a 403b retirement plan with match, and malpractice with tail coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in one of the largest metropolitan areas of Illinois. The city has plenty of first-rate fun, with art, nightlife, dining, and shopping all at your fingertips. Its low cost of living, especially compared to nearby Chicago, makes it a great place to raise a family or settle down.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other orthopedic surgery jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact John DeJoseph at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Orthopedic trauma surgery
- Level 1 trauma experience
- Must be board certified
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Bread and butter general surgery
- Academic affiliation
- Excellent compensation
- Full medical benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail