This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package for the area. You will be offered life insurance, medical benefits, a 403b retirement package with 50 percent matching (up to 6 percent), and an occurrence base malpractice policy.
Racine is home to museums, theater companies, visual arts organizations, galleries, performance groups, music organizations, dance studios, concert series, and special art events. Live and work right on the shore of Lake Michigan just minutes south of Milwaukee.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you’ll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 800-365-8901 or send your CV to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Occurrence based malpractice included
- 403b retirement program with employer match
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Must have administration and clinical epilepsy experience
- Capable of establishing a comprehensive epilepsy program
- Recruit and hire other neurologists and neurosurgeons
- 100 percent outpatient with no call
- Lots of hiking, biking, and walking nature trails
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail