You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, and relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided life insurance, five days of CME time with a $3K stipend, a retirement package, medical benefits, 22 days of vacation, seven holidays, and paid malpractice coverage with a tail.
Come live and practice in South Bend, Indiana. This college town offers great sports venues, concerts, public lectures, and art exhibits. The town is full of diversity and energy.
If you or a colleague are interested in this opportunity, please contact CompHealth today. We are thoroughly trained in your area of focus, so you’ll receive knowledgeable answers to your questions and expert help in finding a family medicine job that fits your exact needs.
To get started, please contact Julia Levy at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Outpatient opportunity
- 1:4 phone-only call
- See 20 patients per day
- Precept family medicine residents
- 22 days’ vacation, 7 holidays, 5 days’ CME with $3K
- Paid malpractice coverage with tail
- Relocation reimbursement
- Life insurance, medical benefits, retirement package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail