This opportunity has a competitive compensation package and a retention bonus. You will be offered full medical benefits, 20 days of PTO, up to $10k in relocation assistance, loan forgiveness, 10 days of CME and $5k, a 401k with employer match, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in one of the best locations in North Dakota. This is a picturesque, charming, and progressive community with all the amenities of much larger cities such as fine dining, shopping, arts, sports, and nightlife.
Let CompHealth know what’s important to you. We can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please contact me, Gabriela at 800-365-8901 or email me the best time for us to speak at CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Excellent compensation, relocation allowance, and benefits
- Advanced comprehensive stroke center
- Academic appointment, educate medical students and residents
- Low call with support
- Great work-life balance in major metro area
- All sub-specialties are represented
- Will sponsor your H-1B visa
- Mission driven for values, family, and patient care
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail