This partnership track position offers a competitive salary and 50 percent of collections until you become a partner. You will also receive an excellent benefits package with three weeks of vacation.
Come live and practice on the water in a getaway destination for Washington, DC residents in the summer months. Enjoy the quaint waterfront village, the many antique and curio shops, and wonderful restaurants in this picturesque Delaware town located on the Atlantic Coast.
Please contact your personal CompHealth consultant to tell us what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
To get started, please contact Josh Rees at 800-365-8901 or email a current copy of your CV to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Opportunity for partnership
- Compensated for hospital call
- Full benefits package
- Join an established private practice
- Be the first EP in the group
- Support of two full-time nurse practitioners
- Hospital has EP room in Cath Lab
- Located on the Atlantic Coast in a resort town
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail