You will receive an exceptional compensation package with a director stipend included. You will also be offered a full comprehensive benefit package, free CME, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, and profession liability coverage.
Located on the shores of freshwater Lake Michigan, Chicago is an international hub for finance, culture, commerce, industry, technology, telecommunications, and transportation. Chicago's culture includes the visual arts, literature, film, theater, comedy (especially improvisational comedy), food, and music.
For further details about this opportunity and other CompHealth emergency medicine opportunities nationwide, please contact Manager Charles Rodriguez at 800-365-8901 or email me at CompHealth. Refer to job #2619128.
- Quick Facts:
- Competitive salary
- Director stipend
- 24 hours of physician coverage and 20 hours of APC coverage
- Moderate volume ED and physician will average to 2 patients per hour
- Free CMEs
- Professional liability coverage with an A-plus rated carrier
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail