You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and four weeks of PTO. You will also be provided CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
The New York and New Jersey metropolitan area is one of the most dynamic and diverse in the world, offering every amenity, attraction, lifestyle, shopping, and dining experience. It is one of the premier locations to practice medicine anywhere.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find a job in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To get started, please call Timothy McLean at 800-365-8901 or send your CV to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Generous annual salary
- Year-end bonus and CME stipend
- Medical, dental, vision, and flex spending benefits packages
- Four weeks of PTO
- Retirement options
- Four Weeks of PTO
- State-of-the-art facility and equipment with full specialty support
- Work in Bergen or Hudson County
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail