You will receive a generous compensation and full benefits with cell phone and CME allowance along with PTO (vacation, CME, and sick time). You will also be offered a 401K, and malpractice including tail coverage.
Olathe is twenty miles southwest of downtown Kansas City, along the historic Oregon-California and Santa Fe Trails. Olathe’s downtown is growing ever more vibrant and diverse. It maintains 25.7 miles of bike lanes, 19 miles of multi-use trails, 14.1 miles of trails within parks, and another 6.94 miles of trails in development. Its proximity to Kansas City makes it all the more a desirable location. Kansas City's cobblestone streets, outdoor cafes, and delightful fountains will put you in the frame of mind of the most beautiful cities in Europe.
Let CompHealth know what’s important to you. We can connect you with hospitalist jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
If you are looking for a great metro opportunity in the Midwest, this could be it. Please send your CV for immediate consideration to Lisa Goldstein at CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Established program is seeking a hospitalist
- Expanding lifestyle program, work 16 to 17 days per month
- Work Monday to Friday on a round and go basis with weekend rotation
- Open ICU, but no procedures are required
- No in-house nights as the APCs cover
- Board certified IM or FP, no residents
- Excellent salary and full benefits package include tail coverage
- Wonderful Kansas City suburb with great schools, parks and all amenities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail