This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, PTO, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in this Alabama town which offers a mild winter climate, affordable housing, and low property taxes. Located a few short miles from the state lines of Florida and Georgia, the area embraces the best that life has to offer, providing its residents not only modern conveniences and amenities of much larger cities, but also retains the charm and friendliness of the South. It is a tourist stop on the way to the Florida Panhandle and its best beaches, a bit over an hour drive away.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find a critical care job in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Timothy McLean at 800-365-8901 or send your CV to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Competitive financial package with RVU bonuses for excellent income potential
- Signing bonus
- Student loan repayment, relocation, and comprehensive medical
- Multi-specialty private practice supporting several intensive care units
- 1:6 call
- Final-year fellows welcome, stipend possible
- H-1B visa holders can be supported
- Low crime rates, safe neighborhoods, family-friendly environment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail