An excellent compensation with production and bonuses. You will also be offered medical/vision/dental benefits, a 401k with match, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 1 week of CME, 4 weeks of vacation plus holidays, and malpractice.
Close to New York City and Ivy League schools, this is a great family-friendly community where you can enjoy all four seasons. You will be just 15 minutes from New Haven's Concerts on the Green, the Yale Repertory Theatre, New Haven's street festivals, and America's best pizza award winner, Pepe's Pizza.
Please contact your personal CompHealth consultant to tell us what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
To get started, please contact Josh Rees at 800-365-8901 or email your CV to CompHealth
- Quick Facts:
- Generous benefits package with sign-on and relocation
- Faculty appointments available with Yale University
- Ability to teach internal medicine residents at hospital
- Sleep medicine is available
- 4 bed sleep lab that brought 1300 patients last year
- Cover only one hospital
- Feel secure in an employed-position
- H-1B cap exempt only
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail