This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with productivity bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, 6 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Located in Southwestern Colorado, Durango offers ample outdoor activities, museums, and dining. Contact a personal CompHealth consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have a phenomenal relationship with facilities around the country.
If you are interested, please contact John DeJoseph at 800-365-8901 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Competitive compensation
- Productivity bonuses
- BC required
- Access to da Vinci robot
- 4-day work week
- 6 weeks of vacation
- Work-life balance
- Ample outdoor activities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail