Physician: Cognitive Behavioral Neurologist in Harrisburg, PA | JOB-2663848
CompHealth Harrisburg, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
This is an opportunity to practice a mix of general and cognitive/behavioral neurology with a strong referral base and a large team of neurologists and AP support. Call is rotated equally among partners with telemedicine available for acute needs.
This is a salaried position with full health benefits, a sign-on bonus, 25 days of PTO, bonuses, CME time with a stipend, and much more.
Harrisburg is a culturally diverse community within diving distance to Baltimore and Washington, DC and just 3 hours to Philadelphia, NYC, and/or Pittsburgh.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 800-365-8900 or send your CV to CompHealth and refer to job 2663848.
- Quick Facts:
- Join a large, collegial group of neurologists and APPs covering 3 hospitals
- Practice a mix of general and cognitive/behavioral neurology
- Mostly outpatient with some with inpatient rotations
- Strong referral sources
- Neuropsychology testing with neurodiagnostics
- The ideal physician will be BC/BE in neurology with an active PA license
- Competitive base salary with health and life insurance, commencement and retention bonuses
- Harrisburg is a culturally diverse community diving distance to DC and 3 hours to Philly and/or NYC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail