This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, loan repayment, PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on, 1 week of CME time with $3K stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance with tail.
You will enjoy living in this North Carolina suburb located near the Blue Ridge Mountains and the Atlantic Ocean. It's an appealing area with strong universities, a comfortable climate, and plenty of entertainment.
Contact a personal CompHealth consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have a phenomenal relationship with facilities around the country.
If you are interested, contact Jim Rowinski at 800-365-8901 or toll-free 800-365-8901 Ext. 2704 or email your CV to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Competitive compensation
- 1 week of CME time with $3K stipend
- Sign-on bonus
- Loan repayment offered
- Malpractice insurance with tail
- Light call schedule
- Experienced & supportive staff
- BC required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail