You will receive a competitive compensation package, and relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided student loan repayment, 5 days of CME time with $3,000 stipend, a retirement package, comprehensive benefits, PTO and paid holidays, and malpractice with coverage.
Come live and practice in central Massachusetts in the heart of New England. You will be a short drive from Boston MA, Hartford CT, and the ski slopes of Vermont.
At CompHealth, we’re experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you’ll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Nikki Bohannon at 800-365-8900 or email you CV to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- General psychiatrist
- Comfortable with all patient populations
- Flexible schedules, no call
- Will consider full time or part time
- Average 15 patients per day
- Will sponsor J1 or H-1B visa candidates
- New graduates or experienced physicians
- Comprehensive benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail