Physician: Child Psychiatrist Needed in TN, Faculty and Clinical | JOB-2678629
CompHealth Johnson City, TN
- Posted: over a month ago
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation. You will also be offered full medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Johnson City is known for outdoor activities at Winged Deer Park, which offers boating and disc golf, and Buffalo Mountain Park, with trails and sweeping views. If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Joanne Davies at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and reference to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Core faculty psychiatrist
- Help ensure program excellence
- 80/20 split of clinical to teaching
- Work in close collaboration with residents and fellows
- C&A fellowship required
- Final-year fellows welcome
- H-1B visa candidates supported
- Excellent recreation in the area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
AddressJohnson City, TN
HealthcareView all jobs at CompHealth