This opportunity has a competitive salary. You will also be offered a full comprehensive benefits package, long- and short-term disability, sick leave, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME and stipend, a 401k retirement plan, and paid malpractice.
Come live and work in Asheville, North Carolina. This thriving mountain city features a funky and eclectic downtown, 30-plus art galleries downtown alone, a burgeoning culinary scene, a thriving live music scene and, of course, the awe-inspiring scenery of the Appalachian Mountains.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Brett Jones directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth. Refer to job number 2646513.
- Quick Facts:
- Child patient population
- Consultation on the pediatrics service and in the ED
- New regional psychiatry residency training program
- Well-trained graduating fellows welcome to apply
- Hospital-employed position
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Competitive compensation
- Complete benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail