Physician: Child/Adolescent Outpatient Psychiatrist Need in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania | JOB-2674988
CompHealth Philadelphia, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
This position offers a competitive compensation that depends upon experience. If you work full time you will also be offered benefits. You may receive a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical and dental insurance, life insurance, STD and LTD, 4 weeks of PTO, 1 week of CME plus stipend, a 403b with employer matching, and relocation assistance. An eligible physician may qualify for a maximum grant of $100K to a minimum of $30K from the Pennsylvania Department of Health.
Some physicians choose to live in the city for the ease and convenience, but Philadelphia’s suburbs do not lack entertainment opportunities. Some of the best restaurants are located just a few minutes away from Center City, and the surrounding areas are home to many smaller clubs, bars, bookstores and coffee houses.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth. Refer to job number 2674988.
- Quick Facts:
- May qualify for a maximum grant of $100K
- Outpatient only
- Child/adolescent patient population
- Work full time or part time
- Board certified or board eligible
- Child fellowship required
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) is a plus
- Work in the largest city of Pennsylvania
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
HealthcareView all jobs at CompHealth