You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, a sign-on bonus, and $10K relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided life insurance, one week CME, a retirement package, medical benefits, four weeks of vacation, and malpractice coverage. A stipend is available for fellows and residents while they finish training.
To get started, please contact Gabriela Perez Carpenter at 800-365-8901 send an email to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Competitive compensation package and bonuses
- Sign-on bonus and $10K relocation reimbursement
- 4 weeks of vacation and 1 week CME with stipend
- Join six other critical care physicians
- Utilize your cardiac critical care skills in the ICU
- 7 on and 7 off block schedule with compensated call
- APPs and nocturnists cover night shifts/admits
- Current fellows and H-1Bs visas are encouraged to apply
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail