This position offers a competitive a sign-on, and loan repayment. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, vacation, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in this truly excellent Indiana location. This is one of the largest cities in Indiana and it offers great college-town amenities like sports venues, concerts, public lectures, and art exhibits. The town full of diversity and energy.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Pamela Mead directly at 800-365-8900, text 800-365-8900, or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- 10 - 12 patients per day
- 100% outpatient
- Flexible schedules
- BC or BE (within 5 years) required
- J1 and H-1B visa holders welcomed
- New grads, final year residents, and fellows accepted
- Relocation assistance
- Student loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail