This employed opportunity offers a salary based on MGMA guidelines and experience. You will also receive health/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, 403b and 457b retirement plans, sign-on bonus, CME, malpractice insurance, vacation time, and 6 holidays.
To get started, please call Josh Rees at 800-365-8900 or send your CV to CompHealth. Refer to job #2641814.
- Quick Facts:
- Vascular or neurocritical care fellowship required
- Seeking someone passionate about stroke patient care
- Teaching and academic appointments available
- Joint Commission Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Providing care to just 1 hospital location
- 45 minutes from NYC by commuter rail
- Traditional schedule
- Teleneurology program in place
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail