This partnership-track position offers a competitive salary and quarterly incentive bonuses tied to production. You will also receive health and dental benefits, vacation time, 8 holidays, 1 week of CME with $2,000 stipend, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
The City of Forest Park, Georgia is located in northern Clayton County, 9 miles south of the City of Atlanta. With convenient access to Interstates 75 and 285, and being just 5 miles east of Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, Forest Park has an advantageous geographic location in the southern metropolitan region.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please call or email Ashley Sanderson at 800-365-8900 or CompHealth. Refer to job #2651050.
- Quick Facts:
- Work with a well-established and growing group practice in the heart of Atlanta
- 100% outpatient
- 4-day workweek
- Competitive base salary plus incentive bonus
- Partnership potential
- Full benefits package to include health, dental, vision insurance, malpractice coverage, and a 401k
- Atlanta metro area
- Contact Ashley Sanderson at CompHealth for details and mention job #2651050
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail