Physician: Anesthesiologist Needed in Pennsylvania | JOB-2679545
CompHealth Bethlehem, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation. You will be offered malpractice coverage, health/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, 6 weeks of vacation, CME contribution, and a 401(k) retirement plan.
Bethlehem is known for its rich colonial and industrial history. Today Bethlehem is experiencing an economic and cultural renaissance where you will find trendy restaurants, a 275-year-old bookstore, and a glittering casino.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Dona Menton at 800-365-8900 or forward your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Great compensation
- Full benefits
- 6 weeks of vacation
- No call responsibilities
- Monday through Thursday and every other Friday
- Join other anesthesiologists and CNRAs
- Do your own cases, must be proficient with post op pain blocks
- CRNAs do their own cases
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
HealthcareView all jobs at CompHealth