You will receive a competitive compensation package, medical benefits for you and your family, and PTO, that will include your continuing education. You will also be provided relocation assistance, CME allowance, a retirement package, and claims made malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy this quaint Delaware community close to the water, beaches, and boating. You will be able to enjoy fine seafood dining, boutiques, lighthouses, and beautiful coastal towns. Come live where other people come to vacation.
Let CompHealth know what’s important to you. We can connect you with specialty jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, call Darline Morris at 800-365-8900 or send your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- General bread and butter cases
- Hospital and surgery center
- Practicing or just out of residency
- Must be board certified or eligible
- Physicians and CRNAs on staff
- Employed position
- Competitive compensation
- Great benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail