This university-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, 37 PTO days, relocation assistance, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance. You will also be able to access discounted family university tuition
This opening is located in the home of numerous cultural festivals showcasing music, films, and regional heritage. Filmmakers from all over the world bring their films here to have their work viewed and judged. The city is and has been a major economic and industrial hub of the South for years, and its major university is a leader in education and medicine, attracting the best and the brightest young talent.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other anesthesiology jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call 800-365-8900 or forward your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Renowned teaching hospital
- Strong specialty programs
- Largest health care facility in the state
- Low call
- Great compensation
- Discounted family university tuition
- 37 PTO days
- Medical, dental, and LTD
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail