This hospital-employed is offering a base salary plus productivity bonuses and a sign-on bonus. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, 4 weeks of PTO, 10 holidays, 1 week of CME and $3,000, and a retirement plan. There is also student loan repayment through the non-profit program.
Foxborough is part of the Boston metropolitan statistical area and home to the New England Patriots. The town is 18 miles northeast of Providence, Rhode Island and about 73 miles northwest of Cape Cod.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position or to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Roger McKenzie directly at 800-365-8900 or email your CV and references to CompHealth.
- Quick Facts:
- Loan repayment available through non-profit program
- Large and prestigious hospital
- All state-of-the-art equipment
- Full-time or part-time outpatient positions
- Academic duties available
- Excellent support staff
- Several locations and still expanding
- Home of the Patriots NFL team
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail